Our take on one of the most popular printers on the market, the CR-10S.
The semi-assembled DIY printer kit boasts a heated print bed size of 300x300x400mm and adjustable print speeds up to 150mm/s, dual Z axis, & a filament monitor.
Unlike other printers that take 3+ hours to assemble, this printer takes as little as 3 steps to build.
The printer comes with everything needed to start printing: Printer, Installation Guide, Toolkit, PLA Filament, Stainless Steel Scraper, and more!
Orders ship from the US and typically deliver in 3-5 business days.
- Maximum Print Speed: 150mm/s
- Recommended Print Speed: <120mm/s
- Build Size: 300x300x400mm
- XY Axis Positioning Accuracy: 0.01mm
- Printing Precision: 0.1 - 0.4mm (Adjustable)
- Maximum Extruder Temperature: 250 C
- Hotbed: Aluminum Heat Plate
- Filament Sensor: Yes
- Main Board: MKS Base V1.4
- Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac
- Filament Types: PLA and more
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
*Not all Creality upgrades may not work as expected on this printer*
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any inquiries