Repko Raptor (CR-10 Iteration)
The CR-10 is the most popular printer on the market, and for good reason. The semi-assembled printer boasts a print size of 300x300x400mm and adjustable print speeds up to 150mm/s.
Unlike other printers that take 3+ hours to assemble, the Raptor takes just 3 steps to build.
The printer comes with everything needed to start printing: Printer, Installation Guide, Toolkit, PLA Filament, Stainless Steel Scraper, and more!
Free Shipping on all orders to the United States. Orders ship from the US and typically deliver in 3-5 business days.
The Raptor comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty, ensuring your printer stays up and running no matter what.
- Print Size: 300x300x400mm
- Layer Thickness: 50 microns
- Layer Resolution: 0.1 - 0.4mm (Adjustable)
- XY Positioning Accuracy: 0.01mm
- Filaments: PLA, ABS, WOOD, Carbon Fiber, and more!
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Maximum Print Speed: 150 mm/s
- Recommended Print Speed: <120 mm/s
- Maximum Nozzle Temperature: 250 C
- Heatbed: Adjustable up to 60 C
- Main Board: MKS Base V1.4
- Nozzle Type: MK8
- Software: Repetier Host, Cura, Slic3r
- Input Formats: STL, OBJ, G-Code
- V-Slot Extrusion
- Motor: 4988 driver